Friday, October 23, 2009

Back TO Life

Finally I came back after about a year of distraction and loosing time.
Now I'm setting up a new begining, you all are invited to share me this begining.
I will put a schedule for studying for part one MRCPCH just in the next few days,
I'm starting from zero point, same like many of you who likes to make his/her own way for this great certificate (MRCPCH).
So lets start hoping I can avoid the previous mistakes, and be able to concentrate more;
I like you all to encourge me please, and if you like to start like me just follow or give oponion if you have any

goodluck for all of you

3 comments:

mo_ka said...

thanks alot
i began to study it 2

mo_ka said...

where's the schedule ?

Omnia said...

I am a recent graduate from Ain shams and I hope to study for the MRCPCH inshaAllah